Re: [OT] avoid HyperFaker data feed

Hi Jimmy,

They did a great job supporting their free stuff that I've used. I wanted to give them $120 monthly including exchange fees and I got the silent treatment AFTER I faxed the account docs. Here's the link: http://forum.hypertrader.net/showthread.php?t=1259

Here's the blow by blow from my last message to them.
I sent this 8/23 to Giordano and to two customer support addresses:

I received no contact from your office.

Then, I sent emails to Robert Giordano and Customer Support and have received no replies.

I called your office in Italy and got no answer.
Your office in the USA does not even list a telephone number!

What is going on?!

My negative experience with your company at this early stage makes me doubt whether you can provide a professional level data feed and customer service. Will you be there when I need you?

Lee"
That's it Jimmy. Quite a business model.
Thanks for your interest.

Lee