Re: [OT] avoid HyperFaker data feed

Which data feed were you trying to use?

Hypertools has always been very good in my experience.  I haven't
tried the server but the tools are great.  Service was always great
also.  Very odd.

Jimmy

I hope this will help someone avoid a complete waste of time.

I recently tried to subscribe to a ts2ki data feed that HyperFaker is
pitching.  Robert Giordano did everything except peel me grapes and feed me
spumoni to get me to sign up.  I signed up and their whole bizarro
organization has been AWOL since.  Full details upon request.

Italian free stuff is OK, but buy American.  There was WWII, the Fiat auto,
and now HyperFaker.  Do the trains run on time?

Leonardo Corleone.