Re: Very Basic EL Question

Apply the "Showme Anything" or whatever custom showme study / analysis technique you have. Edit it to read
XAverage(C, 4) > XAverage(C, 9) and XAverage(C, 9) > XAverage(C, 18)
That's it.

Abhijit

Mark Williams wrote:

Hi,I have been using Tradestation for a while because I like its charting but I have never looked into the Easy Language programming as I have always been a discretionary trader.I want to create a show me when the 4EMA is greater than the 9EMA and the 9EMA is greater than the 18EMA.If someone could email me this code I would really appreciate it.I am using Tradestation 8.1,

Thanks

Mark

Dating? Try Lavalife – get 7 days FREE! Sign up NOW. http://www.lavalife.com/clickthru/clickthru.act?id=ninemsn&context=an99&a=20233&locale=en_AU&_t=33473