I/O-Error and Problems with Performance Report

Hi,

I´m experiencing two problems (afaic, I didnt change anything that could explain that behavior):

1. I´m trying to export my Strategy Performance Report an I am constantly getting the error message:
"Error Exporting Report. (20027) Unable to open Clipboard". Anybody got any clue on this one?

2. I have a workspace with Radarscreen and several chart running. When I open my Prosuite with that workspace I´m getting an "I/O-Error". When I close the workspace and restart the Prosuite without it, it comes up fine.

As I already said - I didnt change anything on my computer (no new software, hardwar, whatever), so I have no friggin clue what this is all about.

Advice greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

DC