Display Update Indication

In TradeStation 8.1, under Format - Analysis Techniques, Style tab, there is a "Display Update Indication" check box. Can anyone tell me how to "hard-code" this into an EasyLanguage Indicator, so that it either is, or is-not showing, regardless of this Properties window settings.

For example, using a standard CCI indicator there is a "Zero" line. I would like for the 0.00 to not be highlighted on the right (i.e. adds no value, just color clutter).

Thanks for your assistance.