Re: No data in this range

Hi Tony,
When you do the "Create Chart Window" the symbol must be the same as
what is in GS - ie. GBP is not the same as GBP  A0-FX.

In "Format Symbol" the Compression can't be less than what is recorded
in GS - ie you can't chart tick data if all you have in min data.
However, you can chart min data from tick data.

The History setting also needs be what history you have - if you ask for
a history that you don't have data for - ie if you ask for 'trade data'
but you don't have 'trade data' you have 'ask data' instead - you will
get the error message that you are getting.

Are you able to display any data or is the problem just with the data
that you downloaded?

Larry