OT neoticker???

Hi All,

After 5 years using Tradestation, i've decided to switch to new software. Continuing w/ts IS NOT an option.

i've checked out different software packages and believe Neoticker may be for me. According to the manual, it has everything TS promises except an optimizer (which may be an issue).

i'm a day, intermediate and long term trader primarily in futures and options. A systems programmer in a past life. My needs are...

a STABLE, DEPENDABLE realtime system
multiple monitor support
support for ~75 charts during mkt hours
multiple data streams for many of those charts
extensive custom indicator coding and use
programmable graphics objects
something i can count on for the next 5 years

If you are a Neoticker user, believe i should be considering other software, think i'm missing an important issue, ... would you please be so kind as to let me know. Good, bad or indifferent. Please feel free to respond publicly or privately in confidence.

Many thanks for your help!!!

Regards,

tbr