Re: HD crash and MyWork directory

Hi Bob,

Either TS8.0 or TS8.1 will read the TS8.0 MyWork files. If you choose to use TS8.1, it will do "verify all" when it reads the files. But that is not a problem. Hope you can recover the critical files.

-- Harrison

robert pisani wrote:

Assuming that my HD crash only affected Windows files (likely), if I copy the MyWork directory from my crashed HD, rename the MyWork directory from a newly downloaded TS 8.1 oldMyWork, and replace it with the MyWork directory from my crashed HD, will I be able to salvage my studies? Or do I need a TS 8.0 for this? And if so how can I get a newly downloaded TS 8.0?