esignal addon for ts2000i

I have downloaded the addon file for ts2000i that your Scott Johnson posted on the bulletin board.
I was unable to open the read file by Montenegro. I am using 7.9 (build 291) 05/20/2005.

I would like to be able to save my 4 symbols [ES U5, ZB U5, ZN U5, S X5] in your data manager before I close the data manager. Is there a way to do this? Brian with your support group said that he thought that the data manager would somehow recognize the symbols from my ts2000i global server. This does not work on my machine. I must manually enter the symbols every time I restart the data manager. Am I unaware of the already provided solution?

I also receive an error message that the symbol count exceeds that authorized by your password. I have 4 symbols and 200 are authorized. I can close out the error message with no apparent adverse results. What is happening here?

Is it possible to download historical data with your addon, like I was able to do using Dynastore? I do not see any ability to do this in the data manager. Am I missing a program or something else from ESignal to do this historical download?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Shisko 843-722-0804