Re: HD Backup software

I gotta agree with you - it doesn't make much since to me either.  Used a RAID
setup for two years with XP - no problems.  Even used it to clone the
workstation to a new box for a different trading account.

If RAID doesn't trip your trigger how about an external hd like the Seagate USB
80 gig - at WallieWorld apx $100 w/software - it doesn't get much easier.  If 80
gig doesn't work for you they do have a bigger one.

Larry