From: Brian [mailto:brian.meads@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 5:31 PM
To: 'omega-list'
Subject: RE: Performance report problem TS2000i and Metastock data

Thanks Ross

I could export each of the files out of Metastock into ASCII format but I'm
not sure how I would go about automating adding the new EOD each day on to
the 200 or so individual ASCII data files I would end up with.  This is
automated with the Downloader in Metastock format

I also tried to add the data to Global Server but it seems to be set up for
HistoryBank only for EOD data and the TS online help does not give much info
on how to incorporate any other EOD data

Regards
Brian