Re[2]: Performance report problem TS2000i and Metastock data

Hello Brian,

> I could export each of the files out of Metastock into ASCII format
> but I'm not sure how I would go about automating adding the new EOD
> each day on to  the 200 or so individual ASCII data files I would
> end up with.

I would look at bypassing MetaStock completely - does your data
provider offer a complete service, ie. distribution software to update
your ASCII files?

The principle is to make the daily update as clean and simple as
possible, ideally a one-click operation. Talk to your data provider in
the first instance.

Re GS, many here have added their own custom information on stocks,
etc - guys, can someone please steer Brian down the right track with
this please?

--
Best regards,
 Ross                         mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx