Re[2]: Fwd: AOL blocking E-mail

Hello Mark,

Happy New Year!

Friday, December 31, 2004, 6:56:04 AM, you wrote:

> i have a challenge response white list implemented so anyone who
> wants me can get me even eskimo people.

Maybe your challenge response system works a little too well - I have
been e-mailing you and your site about your advertised workshop series
since March 04 and not one word of reply has come back, although I did
get a challenge response post from your anti-spam system (and yes, I
did reply to it as instructed) back in July. Makes it dam hard to do
business with you.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                         mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx