Re[2]: Fwd: AOL blocking E-mail

Hello List,

what you stated in simply not the way it is.  eskimo banned all ip's
which you considered to have no business running web services.
specifically you consider anyone who uses dsl to provide web services
a spammer.  that is the real truth of this matter.  never mind i am
listed with those dedicated ip's in arin.  do you know what arin is?
do you care? no i think eskimo is on their own planet and now you are
experiencing yourself with aol what you have dished out to others.

my language has nothing to do with it unless your the language nazi or
something.  it;s the facts that you don;t like and the facts are
eskimo is a rouge isp trying to fight spam as we all are.  but you
have basically the altitude "ban them all and let god sort it out"
well now you have been banned how do you like it?

yes praise for hosting the list and all that - but what good is a free
hosting when 75% of the people who used to be on the list now can't
get thru and send emails?  i think that deserves no thank you.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:qpwoeirutyalskdjfhgmznxbcv_markbrown_omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx