Re: TS 2Ki

Gerald,

Might be a couple of things.  First when you install TS2ki there are
two similar looking DBC Online choices.  The one you choose shows in
type below it internet or something like that.  You can backup here to
be sure and try the other one.  However now it is in pull up the GS
and check the performance tab and that page should show DBC Online.
If not choose Tools then Setup Wizard to fix it.  Second you have to
put the Esignal software in after you install TS2ki and before you
crank it up.  Not the plug in for downloads but I think you have to
use the larger Esignal software to get the data manager.  My data
manager may not be the latest but it shows to be Ver. 7.6 b uild 273
03/30/04.  The Esignal software I installed is over 13 MB.  If it
isn't those items then do you have the icon lit up in green or even
red, for no feed, next to the clock for the Esignal data manager.  The
GS is supposed to bring it up then it connects.  Got to have it
running or you get no data.  If it doesn't connect try messing with it
a little and close it then bring it back up.

Hope that covers it because I can't think of anything else.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx