Re[2]: Processor Stress-Testing

Robert,

The most important driver is an updated video card driver. If this doesn't
do it,
then I'd look into updating your bios. That may be one of the best things
about Dell,
is their engineering staff dedicated to keeping bios current with other
operating system/hardware
technology changes. They change every half year or so, but most update them
only when they have to.
But the procedures change with every bios revision, so its good to have
support beyond
word of mouth. Then I'd do Jimmy's suggestions in reverse: check other
drivers and then drop.

Phil

**********************************
Robert,

Drop the computer off the roof.  No really just kidding.  They are
BSing you.  They don't know.  What exactly happens or doesn't happen
when you try to boot up normally?  Have you checked to see if every
single piece of hardware has updated drivers from the manufacturer's
site or one of the driver sites.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,