To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 10:39 AM
Subject: OT: Processor Stress-Testing

Remembering the heated discussions on the merits of different
processors, I thought I'd point you guys to tomshardware.com where
they are running live stress-testing (100% load) of both brands. So
far, after 5 days, things look good. Intel system has been rebooted 2
times, AMD 0 times, but otherwise both have been functioning well with
no downtime. Livecam can be viewed here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/stresstest/index.html

Ivo Karindi