Re: difference stochastic between cqg and ts2k

Jim.,

Have you tried the TS2ki Classic model?

If adjusting the length doesn't work you could add a moving average to
the slow.  When I say moving average I'm saying one of the dozens of
smoothings you can use right up to T3, JMA or Triple XAverage.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx