To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 8:51 AM
Subject: Security Block Reinstall

I am trying to use TS4.0 on a newer machine, using windows XP. I have loaded all of the original software and TSbld27. I get an error message stating to reinstall the security block, which appears to me to be installed correctly on LPT1. Plug it in and tighten the screws. The security block works fine on the older machine using win98. Any ideas as to how to overcome this "simple" issue?

Thanks,
Joe