Re: Looking for solution to warn when data has stopped...

Phil,

I never fully answered your questions so I will try to do that now.

> That's quite an elaborate system that must have taken allot of work,
> and I am impressed with the amount of detail in system; but I would like
> ask about cpu usage.

CPU usage on my system while monitoring 73 files (symbols) was about 2% and
was less than 0.06% when monitoring a single file ($INDU).

> You use Showme's updated by tick, and I have no Showme's updated by tick
> since
> it ultimately will disfigure/delay last bar/indicator plotting correctly
> real time.

Since I only plot a single Showme indicator per chart this might be a
problem if you switched chart scaling often.  If this is still a problem for
you then just set the weight of the indicator to the lightest available and
set the indicator color to the color of the chart background.  If you do
this, I doubt you will even see the Showme.

On another subject, someone asked about adding alert notification via e-mail
and I will do this if there is sufficient interest.

Happy Holidays to all,

~Bob