Re: http://www.hypertrader.it/freetool.shtml

Mark Brown wrote:

When you try and download any of the free tools it prompts you to a forum
even though the link clearly shows a file to be downloaded and even
specifies the size of the file. So looks like they have link problems on
their web site and or major communication problems. I have tried to deal
with these guys in the past - very strange bunch.

Mark

It's not a link problem. All files to be downloaded are in the forum. If you are not registered member of the forum, and not logged in, the download link is invisible to you.

When you land up in the forum, kindly fork over your email addy and you can login & get the files you need. A disposable email address is recommended.

Couldn't agree more with Mark about the "communication problem" thing. And it's not just a "english" think. I suppose you won't be any wiser about the website if you were "italian".

Abhijit