Re[2]: Stops and splits

Tony,

You need to check with the broker.  If you were stopped out the order
might be on the pre split so you sold with a due bill.  You sell again
and you may find yourself short.  Just because a stock starts trading
at the split price doesn't mean the shares are in your account post
split.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,