From: "hpm" <hpm@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Jimmy" <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AW: Cant open the Global server
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:36:30 +0100

Thank you Jimmy

Just did it again but sorry to say no luck...problem still persist.
Opening error is "ODBC error access cant open version that has been
established with a earlier version"
What ever that means!

maybe you have another trick in your bag ;-)

regards

Hans-Peter Moeckli
anatop@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:anatop@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tel + 41 41 780 40 30