To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: hard drives?

The problem is that the old C: drive becomes the D; drive,
but the Registry entries  in the old Windows still point to C:
Therefore the programs on the old drive won't execute.
An OS needs to be installed on a drive to properly execute there.

I have always found maintaining two OS's on one system to be
confusing and ultimately too much trouble.

donc

<<<<<<
Re: hard drives?