Re: hard drives?

   From: "RB" <rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:46:49 -0500

   So now I have 2 hard drives my new one and my old one.  I was
   wondering if there is a way for me to be able to bootup and use my
   old hard drive, if I wanted to, at times?  If there is a way to
   boot to any one of the two hard drives.  How can I do it?

Two ways.

    Disconnect the unwanted drive.

or

    Use a bootloader.  There is probably something popular and
    specific to windows, but I learned how to do this back in win 3.11
    days.  Chances are that a linux technique is not useful to you, so
    try looking up on google for 'windows bootloader'.

If what you really want is applications or data off the old drive,
installed on the new drive, that can be done too.