Re: Function

Trey:

Like Gary says, a dll (preferably C++ or PowerBasic) would speed your
application up significantly. Tradestation arrays suck wind, and I stay away
from them with a passion. That is a crunchy function though. Try update by
bar vs tic, and that may help some.

3rd party software that use TS arrays will stop my machine cold.
Most Neural Nets can barely do functions within 1 minute bar time frames for
comparison. Another alternative would be to enlarge bar size and update by
bar as there should be some breakeven size (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 15 minute, ...)

Phil