Forex data not displaying

TS 2000i suddenly stopped displaying (ie updating) forex data this
evening. It's been working fine for months. I rebooted the PC, ran GS
and checked in Edit Data and sure enough, it hadn't been collecting data
for a couple of hours.

I used the "Download from eSignal" plug in to retrieve the data. As an
aside, when retrieving forex data this often causes the GS to hog
resources so it has to be closed again and restarted.

Anyway, I reboot and check Edit Data and all the data is there now.
However, I put up some charts and bits of the data aren't displaying. I
create a new workspace and check two 1-min bars side by side and the
data is missing from different sections - although it's all recent and
within the last hour.

Anyway, I've scanned the list and someone suggested rebuilding the
workspace. Can someone tell me how to do that. As the problem occur with
new workspaces, too, would that still fix it?

Any other suggestions for fixing the problem?

Thanks.
Ian