Re: Stop Limit orders

Hi Abhijit, et al...

Thanks very much for your quick reply in verifying my
assumption regarding Stop Limit orders in automated
strategies. I appreciate you pointing out stops are
being held on my machine. I sort of observed that when
monitoring my system last week. I saw something marked
as 'unsent' within Trade Manager, I presume waiting
for the trigger.

I certainly can see the danger should any of the links
along the way, i.e. my machine, Internet, etc., fail
me when I have an escape stop supposedly in the system
to save myself from disaster. That 'stop server' just
around the corner should be quite popular.

I also have an IB account (haven't used it for
futures, just my options trading). Perhaps some
integration between TS and IB will be the better
solution. Thanks for noting those products.

Best regards,
Bill