Re: The real MACD

Further to this, I've been talking to a guy who has been using the MACD
plot for divergences. I know different indicators show different
divergences at different times so if you plotted the MACD, the RSI and
Stochs, it's quite likely that one or two may show a divergence while
the other(s) didn't.

Is there any argument for using the raw MACD for divergences rather than
the usual MACD Diff?

Ian