TS2000i Help needed - Load Next Symbol resets First Date

I have data for a number of stocks in a directory that I scroll through with
TS2000i with the "Load Next Symbol" arrow icon.

Whenever I click the "Load Next Symbol" icon the next symbol in the
directory loads, but it only displays the last 3 days data - I have to go
back into Format Symbol and manually change the First Date to get the rest
of the data displayed.  This has just started happening - previously the TS
default 550 days (or whatever it is) of data would load for each symbol

This happens every time I click the Load Next Symbol icon and occurs
whatever timeframe I view (daily, weekly, monthly, P&F).

Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this?

Brian