Re: OT : Trader's clock?

OT : Trader's clock?
From:
Abhijit Dey <omegalist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:42:21 -0600
To:
OmegaList <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

To:
OmegaList <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

I have seen many of them, but just can't find what I need. I am not really looking just for a "bar completion" alert type of clock. I need programmable onetime / multiple alert. Something like:

a) Beep me at 12:27 and tell me what to look for
b) Beep me at 15:02 and tell me what to look for
c) Beep me every 30 min, starting at 08:28 and tell me what to look for

Any software utility that I can use?

Thanks,

Abhijit

I have been using ATNotes for a few years. It allows making one-screen notes, plus has extensive timer/alert features. Plays audio files. And it's free:-) http://atnotes.fr.st/

Another useful one is Mr EggTimer. Verrrrry simple, but can be useful. Very easy to set. No menus at all. WYSIWYG. And you can open multiple instances. Available free at http://itvet.cvm.missouri.edu/Solutions/Other_Software.htm
<http://itvet.cvm.missouri.edu/Solutions/Other_Software.htm>

Egg Timer Plus from Sardine Software looks pretty good too. Only $5. http://www.sardinesoftware.com/

donc