Re:OT-Dell Dimension, Celeron vs Pertium 4

Used Trash 80, Intel, AMD, Intel, AMD, Intel, AMD and they all worked
fine.  Well as fine as Windows would work.  I have one dual processor
Dell with Intel chips now and a computer I built with a single AMD
chip.  I keep several computers running for friends that all have
Intel chips in Dells.  The AMD works great.  My nearly six year old
dual processor has newer chips in it now but it still works great.  As
good as all those newer units and better than most of them.  If I
bought a new machine today it would probably be a dual Intel or a dual
processor AMD.  Most likely the AMD.  So what I am saying is they are
both great but dual processor is better no matter if it is AMD or
Intel.  It is Windows that stinks.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                          mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx