TS2Ki Performance with FOREX

Dear Omega List,

I'm using TS2Ki to back-test and optimize 5-minute bar data over the 13,000
bar limitation of TS4.
I'm using eSignal real-time data and after importing my TS4 data; I find
myself with two basic hurdles.

1. I'm unable to chart data in real-time.
The Symbol Portfolio tab under Global Server shows the real-time status as
connected.
The Performance tab under Global Server shows the quotes being received and
processed.
The Quote Monitor within Charting also shows real-time data activity.

2. The Strategy Performance Report shows P/L reduced by a 1/10000 factor (a
0.0001 P/L difference shows $0.0010 change).
Many currency pairs quoted on the FOREX exchange are quoted in 0.0001
increments.
The Price Scale is 1/10000
The Big Point Value is $100,000.00
Each point (min movement, tic, pip) increment should be $10
Same symbol configurations used with TS4, which showed P/L correctly, but
incorrectly in TS2Ki.

Is my charting not configured correctly and am I missing something?

Rudie