Re[2]: OT- Dell Dimension, Celeron vs Pentium 4 (Data File)

Romi,

TS2ki is really easy to move.  Install TS2ki on the new machine.  Then
copy over MyWork and the Server folder.  Cranks up fine.  Just be sure
when you install TS2ki you pick the correct provider, but that can be
changed later also.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,