Re: Setting up series of futures contracts

Ian,

Doesn't really matter but say it is the ES Z4 Emini S&P the root I
have is ES.  On a stock like GM you could use GM.  If it isn't in the
symbol universe so you can add it correctly per Tradestation then use
what you like.  On a stock it would help you if you were then going to
add options.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,