help with programming for divergences

I have been having trouble getting this showme to function appropriately and
would like it to provide better signals.  I now have a powereditor and would
like to rewrite it into my TS4.  I will then take these ideas and
incorporate them into a system that uses divergences in the RSI or
Stochastics or MACD Histogram to generate signals.  I believe that the RSI
or Stochastics would be more useful.  I would also like to use an ADX cross
over the Minus DMI when Positive DMI is above the Minus DMI as a signal
similar to a 'popsteckler'.

SHOWMES:

My_MACDH Diverge UP
((My_WorldCo_Stocks=1) and
(My_MACDH_Diverge_UP(LENGTH,PRICE,FASTMA,SLOWMA,MACDMA)=1))

FUNCTIONS:

My_WorldCo_Stocks = IFF((Close >= 5) and (AvgTrueRange(10) >= 0.88) and
(XAverage(Volume, 60)[1] >= 250000), 1, 0)

My_MACDH_Diverge_UP =
IFF(MRO(My_Diverge_UP(LENGTH,My_MACD_Histogram(PRICE,FASTMA,SLOWMA,MACDMA))=
1,LENGTH,1)>-1 and 0.00 > My_MACD_Signal(PRICE,FASTMA,SLOWMA,MACDMA) and
My_MACDH_Slope_UP(PRICE,FASTMA,SLOWMA,MACDMA)=1 and XAverage(PRICE,13) >
XAverage(PRICE,13)[1] and XAverage(PRICE,21) > XAverage(PRICE,21)[1],1,0)

My_Diverge_UP = IFF(SwingLow(1, LOW, 1, Length) < SwingLow(2, LOW, 1,
Length) and SwingLow(1, OSC, 1, Length) > SwingLow(2, OSC, 1, Length), 1, 0)

My_MACD_Slope_UP = IFF(My_MACD_Histogram(PRICE, FASTMA, SLOWMA, MACDMA) >
My_MACD_Histogram(PRICE, FASTMA, SLOWMA, MACDMA)[1], 1, 0)

My_MACD_Histogram = (My_MACD(PRICE, FASTMA, SLOWMA) - My_MACD_Signal(PRICE,
FASTMA, SLOWMA, MACDMA))

My_MACD_Signal = XAverage(My_MACD(PRICE, FASTMA, SLOWMA), MACDMA)

My_MACD = (My_MACD_Fast(PRICE, FASTMA) - My_MACD_Slow(PRICE, SLOWMA))

My_MACD_Fast = XAverage(PRICE, FASTMA)

My_MACD_Slow = XAverage(PRICE, SLOWMA)

INPUTS:
PRICE(MedianPrice), FASTMA(11), SLOWMA(25), MACDMA(8), LENGTH(21)

Thomas J. Festa, CMT
Technical Analysis Investment Advisory
Cell:   (908) 581-8880

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all
or any part of the contents to any other person.