Re[4]: gmail (was Re: off topic - OT - another one this time its "email provider")

I only know two reasons.  One is FREE.  The second is throwaway.  They
just quit that email address when they want to.  Many of them have
another email they don't use many places.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx