Re[2]: Casper catastrophe READ INSTRUCTIONS FIRST

Michael,

My scanner is busy right now or I would scan it and send it to you.
Ok my significant other's scanner is busy.

If you search with Google you will find lots of good infor.  Search
Repair windows 2000
http://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=8356

I have XP repair document of 20 pages I can fax.  2000 is just about
the same.  I pitched my copy of 2000 repair as I don't use it anymore.

You need a dos disk but dos can be downloaded off the internet if you
don't have a copy.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,