Re: Casper catastrophe READ INSTRUCTIONS FIRST

Michael,

Zone Alarm can be a pain.  Actually a watered down version of Zone
Alarm is what is used on Windows 2000 maybe XP but I'm not sure.  The
stand alone version can cause problems.

CASPER TELLS YOU TO TURN OFF ALL PROGRAMS BEFORE RUNNING IT.

Ya got to follow those instructions.  It will skip stuff or have
problems as you did with stuff like Zone Alarm.

Also there is a procedure for repairing 2000 and XP that would have
fixed you up and probably the first crash also.  Then again if your
computer is broken and you don't have a second computer it is hard
to find the procedure on the internet.  I have it printed out.

Sorry about your problems but this is how we learn sometimes.  OUCH!

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx