Unidentified subject!

Doug,

I beta tested TS6.  So after all these years they are still working on
the bugs?  Isn't that great.  I'm sticking with the bugs I know and
love.  I quit DTN due to bugs.  Not that isn't their fault but TS2ki
was built for internet feed and boy does it work so much better with
it.  But then I knew that as I started with SP1 and internet feed.
You can run both at the same time though.

Jimmy