Re[4]: Alert Once Leads

Phil,

Didn't mean to say Pushpop could do an alert once only.  I think it
can be coded into Easy Language to only give one alert.  Keep in mind
my mouth is far more powerful than my coding and my mouth isn't so
strong.  You need help from one of the good coders on this list.

I have my way of dealing with alerts.  I turn them off.

I would think if you are calling a sound in your code and not the
TS2ki normal alert then you just set your code to call it once.

If such is true then make sound and turn off condition to find if such
is true.

Maybe like this
var:runtest(false),bn(0);

if barnumber>bn then runtest=true;

if runtest = true then begin
   if H>H[1] then begin
      make sound;
      run test=false;
      bn=barnumber;
end;

Now like I told you I'm not a good coder so that may be trash.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx