Global Server Errors

List, I am getting a strange error that I have never seen. I am using Tradestation 2000i with DTN satellite feed, and have been using this for a years and have never seen the following, but last Friday and this morning I when I turned on my screen the following error message was showing over the global server and when I clicked the error box the global server shut down. Also it showed something on the D drive which is my CD drive, but no CD is there.
D:\SRDEV\SERVER\PDS\PRICEDATA_STORAGE.CAP\2707>PDSERROR.PDSENCOUNTERED CTREE ERROR (164)
D:\ORDEV\SERVER HISTBUF.CPP.3417
Any ideas what this is and what is causing it?
Thanks,
Doug