Re[2]: Off Topic - Wireless Routers

Chris,

Ell yes wire it the only way.  I keep a roll of Cat5 and tools for
the ends around real close.  My phones are all wire except my
girlfriends.  No blasted cell phone either.  Well I do have satellite TV
but only for download.  I don't broadcast anything through it.

Got a wireless DSL modem but I disabled it and broke it's ears off.

Good show Chris.  Like minds and all that.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx