Re: Off Topic - Wireless Routers

I think D-Link is wide open when you get it so you should be able to
find the signal on the wireless cards and attach to it.  Depending on
the cable modem you may wind up with two firewalls.  If the cable
modem has a firewall and the router does also you may get no
connection until you kill off one of the firewalls.

DON'T FORGET TO PUT IN THAT SECURITY.  I was talking to a young man
Saturday night and he was getting free DSL in Dallas because someone
forgot to setup username and password or even make the signal unseen
to the neighbors on a D-Link wireless router just like yours.  LOL.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx