Re: O-List mail server problem...

Strange.

If you send a message directly to me at <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx> it should get to me. That is a service that forwards mail to the ISP I happen to be using at the time. (I think it is a way for them to keep track of the alumni...)

My Omega-List mail is sent direct, by-passing the forwarding, so it may not find <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx> in their list of subscribers. But a message sent to that address should go direct to the forwarding service. Why you are getting a bounce message from eskimo.com is beyond me.

Thanks for letting me know.

Bob Fulks