O-List mail server problem...

When I send mail to the O-list, I always get back a mailer-daemon saying there was an permanant fatal error reaching bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx There are some of you I wouldn't mind not reaching, but I definately want access to Bob and his MIT-trained brain ;) I have attached a copy of the error below for the O-list administrator.

Thanks,

Seth

The original message was received at Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:49:03 -0400
from ultra5.eskimo.com

<bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   (expanded from: <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>)

mail.local: unknown name: bfulks
550 <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>... User unknown

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:49:03 -0400