RE: TS2K Indicator Inputs

hi all

here is an easier way in windows XP , should work in others too.

copy the text below inbetween the #### lines

####
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Omega Research\TradeStation by Omega
Research\Settings]
"InputNameWidth"=dword:00000000
"ExpressionWidth"=dword:00000000

####

paste it into notepad.
save it as Omega.txt
then rename ResetOmega.txt to ResetOmega.reg

Then anytime you want to reset the input box back to normal you just execute
omega.reg and presto , its fixed.

Cheers
Cameron

one more thing ,emails sometimes wordwraps so here is another way of saying
the same thing above

line 1 =Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
line 2 =
line 3 =[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Omega Research\TradeStation by Omega
Research\Settings]
line 4 ="InputNameWidth"=dword:00000000
line 5 ="ExpressionWidth"=dword:00000000