Re[4]: text beyond LastBarOnChart <- Yes you can!

wH,

Post it notes might be easier.

Jimmy

Monday, October 11, 2004, 9:22:05 AM, you wrote:

w> Ivo,

w> good information Thank You!

w> I am still looking for a solution how to convert lets say 12 bars in the
w> future to the relevant date. In daily chart I need to take care of weekends
w> and holidays. Any ideas?

w> Wolfgang

w> -----Original Message-----
w> From: Ivo Karindi [mailto:ivo@xxxxxxxxx]
w> Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 2:13 PM
w> To: unicorn@xxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; Alex Matulich;
w> wofipa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
w> Subject: Re[2]: text beyond LastBarOnChart <- Yes you can!

w> Kinda late to chime in here but, actually, in TS2000i you *can* plot
w> text into the future. For example, you can do this:

w> vars: y(0), Str(""), DD(0);

w> if LastBarOnChart then begin
w>         Str = "YourString";
w>         DD = JulianToDate(DateToJulian(Date) + 15);
w>         y =  Text_New(DD1, 0, Low, Str);
w>         Text_SetStyle(y, 0, 1);
w> end;

w> Of course, the prerequisite here is that you have sufficient number of
w> bars to the right available on your chart. Same applies to trendlines
w> - just need to feed it with proper future dates.

w> Best regards,

w> Ivo Karindi

--
Best regards,