Re: text beyond LastBarOnChart

Wolfgang,

>I like to plot text above a calculated bar in the future. So far I am only
>able to plot a bar in the future, but no text or trendline.
>
>PlotPaintBar[-15](value1, value2,"test",6);

Plot and PlotPaintBar plots something 15 bars into the future,
relative to the current bar.  The position of what's plotted is
determined by the bar offset you specify.

The text functions don't do that.  They require a date and a time,
not a bar offset.

There is no way for TS to determine how many bars into the future
the text should be drawn, because there is no correspondence between
a future bar position and a future date.  The dates TS knows about
are only the dates and times of past bars, not future bars.

The best you can do is plot text on the current bar, and use
text_setstyle to cause the text to plot to the right of the current
bar, and maybe lead your text with some spaces.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com