From: DH [mailto:catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 9:20 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: Re: text beyond LastBarOnChart

I think Alex is right that TS doesn't know what the date and time will
be some number of bars in the future. It doesn't calculate date and
time, it just reads them from the database of existing bars. I always
thought the date and time constraints on trendlines and text were kind
of silly. They should use relative barnumber just like an indicator.

A simple workaround is to add some leading spaces to your text,
"                Test" instead of "Test". Use the Text_SetStyle command
to format the text to the right.

--
  Dennis